Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: ASIA CAFE

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    ASIA CAFE

    now open. if anyone has reviews throw them out here.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    Might be going up there tonight. I'll be sure and give some feedback if I do!
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    I went by there about 6:30 and they were lined out the door. Was the grand opening tonight or was it yesterday?
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    Didn't get to go like I'd planned. I guess it was a good thing, though, going by UT's post!

    I do know that they were open yesterday when we were up that way, though, so yesterday was probably the first day.
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    We saw it was open yesterday... AFTER we had eaten at Little Mexico.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We saw it was open yesterday... AFTER we had eaten at Little Mexico.</div></div>

    LMAO, same thing happened to us! We were thinking, "Hey, maybe it's open!" Sure enough, it wasn't so we just dropped by LM and then went to Wal-Mart for a few things.

    Then, right after we came out, the OPEN sign was lit up nice and bright and there were numerous vehicles outside the place, indicating that it had obviously been opened. The "NOW OPEN!" banner they'd just hung up outside the place was sort of like an extra slap in the face.

    Just our luck. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  7. #7
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    I hope its good. I like Golden China but the owner is an [censored].
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    awesome food,Great Bar and food grilled right in front of you,no extra price,little crowded but that is to be expected with a new place but all around i would recommend to any one who love japanese or Chinese food.
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  9. #9
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    jack is a good guy man..what makes you say that
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  10. #10
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    I think he was referring to Golden China next to where the old Wal-Mart used to be/new Magic Mart is located. I don't go there often at all, though, so I don't even know who the heck the owner is.
    Officially retired

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •